Friday, 21 October 2011

Frenetic Friday

Morning everyone. Hope your Friday is fun filled, fantastic and not too frenetic! Thanks for all the visits yesterday, Wednesday was obviously a 'trough day'. I am receiving some great feedback, wonderful support from some fellow authors and also constructive advice which makes blogging daily worthwhile.

So what is in my mind today? Mini stories! Sales! Editing! Writing! Nothing minor then. I have decided that I need to bite the bullet and write. I am on Chapter 18 of The Biter Bit. My team are in Italy and preparing to cut the head from the serpent that has been causing them trouble. There are four targets maybe five and then they have to escape the Mafia riddled country and maintain their anonymity so that they can return to the UK. About another 25k words I think. I must remember to take care of my tenses and grammar as my editors have pointed out! I believe what happens is that the ideas flow so quickly at times that I just need to get them down. Fingers crossed!

League table of visits

UK
USA
Belgium
Russia
Canada
Australia, Germany, France, Netherlands on the same score.

Over 700 visits and I am hoping to achieve 1000+ by the end of the month.

As always and as in the case of all authors I need feedback like Audrey 2 in Little Shop of Horrors, 'Feed me - feed me now!'

Twitter @dla1950