Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Scary new stuff!

Books

The above is a link to Amazon I think!!!! I am not a webmaster!

Tell me what you think!

Well it has been a good week so far I have sold 5 of my author copies. Question is how many more do I need to order? I have a Fayre at the end of November and need at least 10 copies for that event. Also thanks to a friend I will have an article in our well received parish magazine. It's an A4 professionally produced glossy mag with a reasonable readership and is up for an award for the way in which it is presented and produced.

Still no update for sales from CN!

Приветствовать - I hope that is Russian for 'Welcome' I have had a few hits from that nation this week as well as India. Please spread the word across your contacts and have a look at the first 15 pages of my book through the following link

http://www.completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2/read-online

I had a very busy day yesterday including visiting the cinema to watch 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy' from the book by John le Carre. Great book and an excellent big screen interpretation. It did cause me to have little time to write. I did glance over the work I had done the day before and polished it up a little but I added nothing new.

As a result of not being around to push this blog the stats for yesterday are not brilliant, hopefully that will be better today. Keep the faith everyone, thanks fort your interest and if you have any questions or suggestions please do Comment.

Twitter - @dla1950
Website - https://sites.google.com/site/thebiterbit1950/
Its still being developed.

Tell me what you would like to see on the website.