Thursday, 20 October 2011

The Ups and Downs!

Yesterday was not a good day for blogging! only a few visits. Peaks and troughs! The overall trend is upwards. It was a very good day for twitter followers - over 200 now which is brilliant and again thank you.

Editing - a good friend edited the first chapter of my second novel '51st State'. I had edited the same chapter previously but between us it is getting better. I am never satisfied. I am aware that 'I Have To Get It Right' is not perfect but I am also aware that the concept is being well received from comments from authors and customers. Overall I feel quite positive even though the process is lengthy. I want to get my second book, 51st State, out there by the end of November. The third Steele novel has 47k words and I am beginning the final action, in Le Marche in Italy, it should be ready by the new year.


The league table for hits on this blog is as follows
1. UK
2. USA
3. Belgium
4. Russia
5. Canada
6. Germany

I am very thrilled that so many people from all round the world have taken the time to read what I have written. I hope it is informative and interesting. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Another couple of sales yesterday and one is to a friend who already has the book and so I can only assume that it is as the result of a recommendation.

Finally can I say that the feedback I have received is wonderful, however, I need it to be on Amazon or Completely Novel. If you have time a 4 or 5 star rating and say what you think in the commentary again it will be appreciated.

God bless


Twitter @dla1950