Sunday, 27 November 2011

Super Saturday

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

http://completelynovel.com/books/the-51st-state--2/read-online

Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

http://www.amazon.com/I-Have-Get-Right-ebook/dp/B005O6DIUE

A 5 Star review on Amazon Kindle!

Book signing at the church Christmas Fair yesterday. I thought I may sell two or three books! How wrong can you be? I sold 19, 7 of the second book 'The 51st State' and 12 of 'I Have To Get It Right'. That raised more than I expected for church and so I'm over the moon! I am also getting loads of visitors to the Smashwords version but people are not buying and only a relative few have downloaded the 15% that is free. The whole book is only $1.50 or about £1!
There are also 15 pages free to view on the CompletelyNovel.com site searching under my Sunday name but to review the book you have to sign in using your facebook log in details. Please  be kind if you are reviewing - I'm fragile!!!!
As a bit of a carrot there is an extract below that constitutes a key factor in Patrick A Steele's character.

From 'I Have To Get It Right'

The courage to take action! I was 16 when my Uncle was killed. I had been a regular visitor, spending holidays. He was an interesting man and I enjoyed his company. But one afternoon someone walked into his house and robbed him of his wallet and frightened him so much he had a stroke. He fell against an armchair, which was then pushed against the gas fire and it started to smoulder. My Uncle died of smoke inhalation. To cut a long story short I found out who the villain was and went after him with my Dad’s golf club – the driver! I was young and got away with a non-custodial sentence, but the dye was cast.
God Bless

Twitter @dla1950