Thursday, 22 December 2011

Hristos se rodi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Superb concert this evening. Everyone was on their game and the audience loved it. Another sell out of around 1000 people.



I think I am in this pic!

Well that is all the Christmas music performances over and done with for another year. Our next concert is not until March and rehearsals begin on 06/01/2012.

So back to writing and as I have completed all preparations for the 'big day' I actually have some time to write! I need to finish The Biter Bit and that will take 15 - 20k words. On my most fluent days I can squeeze out about 1000 words before needing a break. Could have it ready by the end of January! It's just the editing.
I am now on Goodreads.com and have a widening circle of friends on there a good idea for all authors as it is another source of getting yourself out there.

Have a good day everyone.

God bless

Twitter - @dla1950