Saturday, 24 December 2011

Sawadee Pee Mai

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?









Well it is almost here! Christmas. I hope that all those who have contributed in any way have a wonderful day and that it is as stress free as possible.
I will be creating lunch for myself and mother at her house. (Aside - 'Joy To The World' by Huddersfield Choral Society' arranged by Darius Battiwala who also played the organ being broadcast on Classic FM conducted by Joseph Cullen) The menu suits her declining appetite and sweet tooth! We are having roast pork with sage and onion stuffing and apple sauce; pigs in blankets; sprouts and potatoes. The pudding is a very unseasonal treacle sponge and custard.



Most of the meal will be prepared today at my apartment and taken to mum's tomorrow. My daughter is visiting today and both sons tomorrow. A fairly standard Christmas holiday that I think suits all. Then there is the selfish bit where I return home around 4pm, close the door and turn on my Christmas lights, the television and  open a bottle of Chilean Merlot.

Well I better go and turn the oven on and get started the meat won't cook itself!

God Bless us all everyone - Tiny Tim 'A Christmas Carol' Charles Dickens

Twitter - @dla1950