Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Another publication date approaches.

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








I am charging ever closer to the end of 'The Biter Bit'. Chapter 23 will be the final chapter and so another couple of thousand words and it will be done - I think. This is where the power of the author really comes through. I have so many options! Do I introduce another factor? Do I kill off Patrick A Steele or one of his confederates? Do I re-energise the main action? Mmmmmm choices!

Other Stuff

A buying day today. My microwave blew up over Christmas! No I didn't cook Christmas dinner in it I tend only to use it for re-heating and porridge but I find the implement useful. I will replace it today. Could be the beginning of a story a sparking and arcing microwave. Did it shrink me down to a minute size? Did it lead to the destruction of my apartment and was it an act of sabotage. The imagination is a wonderful thing. It is the personification of complete freedom and allows you to be richer, bigger, fitter, faster and more talented than anyone that has ever come before. What amazing power and why limit it because it is under your control whether you are a writer, artist or creative in any other way.