Thursday, 26 January 2012

Cold Thursday - shiawase mokuyoh bi - Finished editing


http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!








Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?





Writing

I finished editing 'The Biter Bit'. Another one of my 'babies' complete apart from the fine details. The books are a source of pride. They are a unique individual creation with their own faults and imperfections. When I produce a book and 'The Biter Bit' is the 3rd they are precious, they may not be great, but that does not make them any less precious to me so please respect that.
I had the manuscript ready and uploaded it to CompletelyNovel.com but it was thrown back and I don't really know why. It could be text boxes! I am waiting for the publishers to get back to me.

Other Stuff

Wonderful support from a number of members of the tribe. Some of the technical stuff is quite scary. Just by joining Triberr my blog hits have gone up by a factor of 4. That is amazing!
Think I have decided on my book cover - see below:-






I just love this painting. Black print works quite well for the title.
Thanks for the comments I received on book covers yesterday.
Waiting for the gas man too come and fix my central heating boiler. Any mistakes in typing is due solely to shivering with cold.

One quick question which is aimed at nothing other than a conversation piece is:-

 What music and which book would you take with you to a desert island? 

I would take Karl Jenkin's 'The Armed Man' and the book would be Charles Dickens 'A Christmas Carol'

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950