Saturday, 21 January 2012

A Dreaming Day - shiawase doyoh bi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?





Writing

It was a pleasantly relaxing day yesterday and I even found editing ok! 12 chapters completed and 12 to go and that means by this time next week I will have competed the book and ordered proof copies from the publisher. Exciting!
It has led to me not writing creatively but that serves a useful purpose in that it gets me fired up for when I do begin in earnest. I watched part of The Bourne Supremacy yesterday evening and the atmosphere inspires.



Speaking of inspiration the weather right now is interesting. Dawn has broken but you would be hard pressed to tell as the clouds are dark and lowering. The wind is blowing hard, bending the trees and causing the occasional crash of wind blown detritus.



I enjoy exercising my writing brain cell!

You know when you are dreaming of success and ideas that are so far fetched burst into your brain - well when they make my tales into films Sean Bean would take the lead for me! Don't laugh!



God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950