Thursday, 19 January 2012

Fantastic Friday - shiawase kinyoh bi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?





Writing

In fact mostly editing! I am making good progress thankfully. I have edited 11 chapters at least of 'The Biter Bit' and should have printed proof copies in time for my editor to take them on holiday with him!
It takes time formatting, and then checking quality and in some ways I feel I owe an apology to those who bought the very raw first edition of my first book 'I Have To Get It right' In fact there is a 2nd edition and a 3rd is planned. Like the title eventually I will get it right! The formatting was rubbish and there were errors that an editor would have picked up which have been spotted eventually. The story is what I wanted it to be! So to those who have the very first edition of the first Steele novel  - thank you. The subsequent editions and novels are better!
I suppose what I'm striving for is perfection which is part of OCD! I am also needing a book cover for my 3rd book 'The Biter Bit' and as soon as I have that and have edited the book I can produve the proof copies that I need to make progress.

     Three possible covers for my new book - they are 'Hunters Moons' which to me seems relevant.

If you have an opinion I would love to read it.

Other stuff

Lots more visitors today and thanks for that.
Choir practice tonight.
I am considering what to prepare for myself and mum for the weekend. It will be a chicken casserole but it needs to be so much more. As a meat chicken is very bland and it is the enhancements that bring it to life. There will be certainly garlic, onions, carrots, ground black pepper, cream and mashed potato. There will not be fruit or anything sweet as I am not a fan of sweet & sour or Thai cookery. Nor can I produce curry as Mum wouldn't eat it but she does enjoy garlic. Watch this space.

You will have noticed that the font is larger and that is a result of feedback from a follower and thanks for that.

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950