Friday, 13 January 2012

Frenetic Friday - Shiawase Kinyoh bi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Writing

I did no writing, only  a little editing and nothing creative yesterday. I went on a journey, brief though it may have been it showed me the beauty of the earth and the extremes of temperature that can exist.
When we receive opportunities like this we should lock them away in our memories and treasure them. They can provide stimulus for writing. Other stimuli that came at me yesterday were gale forced wind howling through the storm tossed trees in the lowering night;

 temperatures so low that the air bit through the Gortex coat its liner and my shirt to make my skin sore to the touch;


and, the sight and sound of a stream that had become a torrent due to the rain that had fallen in the hills over the last few days.



Three pieces of evidence from our surroundings and usable. I suppose this blog could be the writers notebook!

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950