Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Shiawase suiyoh bi - Happy Wednesday (I hope)




http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!








Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?





Writing

A strange day during which I managed to edit some chapters but not as many as I would have liked due to extraneous circumstances. I am pleased to say that I am on the last leg now though and should finish the process tomorrow then I will be looking for a suitable cover. The title is 'The Biter Bit' and I have found some interesting images just putting the title into google but none that grabbed my imagination so I will look under Hunter Hunted!

   Love this!             

                                                                                     Too simple?

 Maybe not!


If you have any advice please get back to me.

Other Stuff

What a day on Tuesday! I packed so much in including arranging for Mum to have a new TV; taking, serving and returning home the elderly for their parish lunch; and then the central heating failed! I am writing this shivering in my lounge!
I live in a first floor flat and my neighbour below worries about her causing fire imagine how I felt when I went into the kitchen where the boiler is situated and, when I opened the door, I was hit by the very strong smell of gas. I had flashes to the closing scene of Shooter! Just as well I didn't turn on the light. So then an emergency fitter came and told me I had a leak and isolated the boiler but couldn't repair the problem. I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for a maintenance guy to elicit a repair! What a system!

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950