Saturday, 14 January 2012

Super Saturday - Shiawase doyoh bi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Writing

I have started planning book number 4 - 'A Changed Reality' and it is another Patrick A Steele novel. It is also futuristic but not an unfathomable distance in the future.
I have completed editing one chapter of twenty four of 'The Biter Bit' and have started looking for a book cover!



Lovely pic but not a book cover!



Mmmm! Don't know!



Love this one.

Choices choices!

I also have continued planning my 4th book which currently has the title 'A Changed Reality'! I have an idea how it will begin and intend to get this down on paper today.

Other stuff

An amazing day yesterday. I was busy doing a good deed and didn't have time to manage my blog and twitter account until later in the day. Imagine the shock when I'd had over 100 visitors mostly from the US by lunchtime. That trebled by the time I went to Choral last evening. Thank you so much if you were one of those who visited.

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950