Thursday, 12 January 2012

Terrific Thursday (Shiawase mokuyoh bi)

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Writing!

Yesterday I finished 'The Biter Bit' so now its editing!





It has been quite a whirlwind since August last year. I have completed 2 books and had them published and yesterday I finished the third 'The Biter Bit' hopefully this will be published by mid - February.
I spent almost all of yesterday writing and completed this journey around six last evening. Now I have the exciting job of finding a cover and then uploading it to CompletelyNovel.com once it is edited. It is another Patrick A Steele novel and takes the reader back and forth across Europe to places some of my friends will recognise finishing in York in the UK.
The questions in my mind at the moment are does he re-appear in the 4th book? For the first time in three years I am not ready to start writing but do need to begin planning. I don't have a title but there is a basic idea for the book and possible sites of action. The planning process is important but I do feel that some authors want you to plan to the nth degree. Writing is a creative process and the plan should provide a framework around which the words can flow and it should also have a degree of flexibility for change where the creative muse takes a different turn. Don't be a slave to your plan.

Other Stuff

Welcome South America. I had visitors from Argentina, Venezuela and Peru yesterday. That is so exciting.
I also had an email from Smashwords! I asked how long it would take to be in the Premium catalogue now that my first book 'I Have To Get It Right' has been approved. It will be about a month which is looming ever nearer!

I have a morning off today. I am a part time carer for my mum and usually go twice a day but she rang last night to say that she is having her hair done and the house cleaned and there was no need for me to go until this afternoon. I have time!!!! The question is what to do with it. I have half planned to get on a train, go to a small market town, peruse some antique shops and eat lunch out. I have woken this morning to the sound of howling gales! Still it could be okay!
Enjoy your Thursday everyone.

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950