Thursday, 19 January 2012

A Thinking Day shiawase mokuyoh bi

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Writing


I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get any work done on 'The Biter Bit' but you can't do everything everyday. There was a conversation in the pub about editing and I have a volunteer taking a proof copy of the book on his holidays to edit it while away! I can understand that, I do loads of reading when on holiday.


The  ideas for 'A Changed Reality' are flooding in, the plan progresses and I have started writing chapter 1 but I must edit the previous book first! Discipline Atkinson!


Other stuff


I suppose I am having doubts about the value of blogging and tweeting. I have invested a significant amount of time with little result up to present in the area of sales. The plus side is that I have 'met' some great people, received excellent support and I hope I have given out similar. Also there has been some great advice however, much of it is conflicting, too wordy and subjective which is inevitable I suppose. The Author's Toolkit was a very useful idea that I do employ and was a direct result of a blog I followed.
I shall think about my use of time as I am about my business today.

Finally, I have adjusted the size of the font as a result of a comment from a follower. Thanks for the input.God Bless


Twitter - @dla1950