Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Wondering Wednesday - fired up.

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online - use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








Polish Folklore


Juro (George) Janosik was a robber, who with a group of friends, plundered, robbed, and burned the houses of the rich. And was said to operate on those on both sides of the Tatra Mountains, Polish and Slovak, and hide out in the forests at the foot of the Tatra mountains. However, according to legend he never harmed the poor in any way; on the contrary, he gave them money and gifts. Hence, the story circulated that Janosik robbed the rich to feed the poor, and the comparison with Robin Hood.


Writing

I include the above because the tale reminds in part of my hero Patrick A Steele and don't be surprised if he doesn't appear somewhere in a Steele novel!

I had quite a good day in the editing stakes yesterday completing eight chapters of 'The Biter Bit' which has made me keen to get it finished. I shall get some more done today even though I am quite busy.

I planned the first three chapters of 'A Changed Reality' and I feel there is life in the new novel. It is quite exciting to have a mental picture of what is going to take place in the book. It is the 'fuel' that keeps motivation driving on towards the conclusion particularly when a few weeks ago I had no idea what sort of book I was going to write next.

Other Stuff

 I am wondering, hence today's title, why I am getting a glut of visitors in a relatively short time particularly from the USA but also Japan. It is great and I really appreciate the visits but it doesn't seem to be having an effect on any other aspects, for examples sales! Well no matter just keep visiting folks!

I have a couple of appointments today and a meeting this evening so it will be a bit of a thin day from the writing point of view.

God Bless

Twitter - @dla1950