Thursday, 5 January 2012

Writing leads to writing

http://www.amazon.com/author/dlatkinson

http://completelynovel.com/books/i-have-to-get-it-right--2

15 pages free to view online- use your keyboard arrow keys to move up and down the pages.

Patrick A Steele is an accountant with training in a variety of physical skills who feels the need to right the wrongs in society!











Link to my second book newly released. Same rule as above!

Patrick A Steele is concerned about the influence of the USA on Great Britain! What will he do?








The Biter Bit

48 hours ago I felt that I was near the end of this book. I hinted yesterday that there may be a twist in the tail but I am not sure whether that is just to satisfy my need to keep writing hence the title of today's blog. I must admit that the thought of having nothing to put down is a bit scary. It is a compulsion, almost like a drug, this obsessive compulsive business.
However, suffice it to say that Patrick and team are back in the UK and he has had to purchase a new vehicle:-

 The Lexus RX 450 Hybrid

Nice!!!

I said yesterday that writing is freedom - it is also wealth! No I haven't sold any more books! I wish.

'LIKE' - this I am unsure about. I have lots of visitors to the Smashwords site, over 100 every day,  but only 79 people have clicked on this button. As a matter of course if I see such a button I will click on it to support my fellow authors even if I don't buy.

'REVIEWS' - these are our bread and butter and I have a number of 5 star reviews but even people that I know who have read my books and liked them haven't reviewed. On Amazon all they need to write is 25 words although 75 is recommended.

'SALES' - these are in the lap of the Gods but I have reduced my prices on Kindle to £1 or $1.50 - Amazon is offering paperback copies at £4.72 for 'I Have To Get It Right'  through the Book Depository. 'The 51st State' is £6.71 but I can do it personally for £5 if you live close enough!

I hope this doesn't resemble too much of a sales drive! Or do I? :-)

God Bless and thanks for following.

Twitter @dla1950