Saturday, 14 April 2012

Slaving over a hot stove.

 My Saturday morning.

I love cooking. 'She that must be obeyed' requested Lancashire Hotpot which is already on the recipe tab and which I don't mind making but it is a bit fiddly in preparation. Even so I began the process around 09:00 this morning and the meal was in the oven at 10:00 and finished at 11:50.
In between I visited Mum and she wasn't sure what she wanted to eat and, to cut a long story short, she had roasted bacon and tomatoes with poached egg which she likes. I'd never tried cooking bacon in the oven but it works.
Other Stuff
I had another sale of a paperback version of 'A Biter Bit' today. The purchaser said that she'd taken my 2nd book 'The 51st State' on holiday and had really enjoyed it and could she have the 3rd. Who am I to say 'No!'
I wrote some more of the fourth book 'A Changed Reality' this evening and I'm pleased with the progress - 31k words - and becoming quite eager to finish it because the 5th book is in my mind already!


God Bless