Friday, 4 May 2012

May the Fourth be with you!

A Jedi Master he is!

I am not a Star Wars nut, honest, but I have enjoyed watching the original three films more than once. It is purely coincidence that my text alert message is a quote from Yoda :-

'When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not hmmp'

I wish I'd had the concept of these stories! The character Yoda is currently being used in Vodafone adverts and the idea of 'The Force' lingers on. The money keeps rolling in!

http://youtu.be/6obEMR_aRkA

An omnipotent force to be tapped into by focus and concentration sounds a little like prayer.

 Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Other stuff

I sold a couple of more kindle copies this week! Still a few hundred thousand short of fame and fortune. Well 'fortune' - the fame I would happily live without.

God Bless