Monday, 7 May 2012

A Tuesday recipe - Potato dauphinois

Potato dauphinois with mature Cheddar cheese


This dish is once again inspired by Rachel Khoo's 'Little Paris Kitchen' but I have adapted it to suit my own kitchen.

On the right I served the potato dish with a fried egg and Little Gem lettuce.



This worked quite well the second time I tried but there was a need for a second attempt because the pan was too hot when I added the cheese which then curdled! Be warned!
The full recipe is on the tab above.

Other stuff

Having read a number of blogs from my Triberr colleagues and others I have started to re-price my ebooks to $2.99/£2.50. Watch this space.

I have written another couple of thousand words of 'A Changed Reality' already this week and although I am under no real pressure to complete the book I am aiming for half way through June then my editor can take it on holiday!

God bless