Monday, 25 June 2012

Tuesday Recipe - Potato and egg casserole

2011_11_07-Casserole01.jpgA make do sort of meal or is it?

As always the recipe is on the relevant tab. This is actually an American recipe and I've chosen it because the ingredients I had left over from the weekend. I need some help because it refers to measurements in 'cups' and I have no idea what that is in our terms in the UK! So:-
1/2 a cup of cheese?
3/4 cup of cream?
I have approximated the measurements to what I consider adequate. I haven't baked it yet but I will update this blog when it is done.
Speaking of baking I omitted the time required and it is 15 - 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.



These are two versions of the end product. I cheated and used lardons, olive oil and butter when frying the potatoes. Very tasty!






Enjoy