Sunday, 19 August 2012

Futuristic writing - A Changed Reality

publishing soon.

Introduction
This is my latest Steele novel due to be available imminently, well as soon as my editor has finished pulling it apart. In one way it represents a new departure for me as it is written in the future, not far in the future but far enough to allow me to manipulate and speculate with the way in which society may change. Much of the speculation is derived from current situations in our world and one possible outcome. This of course has interesting consequences. For example I have started writing a fifth Steele novel and of course it has to follow on from the above so it is slightly further into the future!
Now I have great admiration for those authors and writers who produce futuristic novels and would never claim to want to try that particular genre myself but I think I may have driven myself into a situation whereby that is what I'm doing. One of the skills I have discovered in writing in this way that is related to being a good liar - you need to have a good memory. 
Well I hope that you find this new Steele novel interesting and if you have any tips for writing in the future I would be happy to hear from you.

KDP Select
Please have a look at my poetry in the Kindle store the title is 'The Musings of a Confused Mind' 

God Bless