Friday, 7 September 2012

The Complete Portfolio - Novels & Poetry

All of my books

The sum total of my efforts over the last three years a total of around 250 - 300k words but immeasurable hours of pleasurable and rewarding toil. All books are available for Kindle and the three at the back are also on Smashwords. The novels can be ordered from Amazon except for the newest 'A Changed Reality' which will take around six weeks to hit their catalogue but can be ordered through CompletelyNovel.com
When looking for books search using my Sunday name - David L Atkinson. The links on the side bar will either take you straight there or copy and paste into your browser.

Pinterest?

The discussion on this site introduced by Laura Zera on her blog today interested me. The explanatory answers were excellent so just waiting for an invite I suppose. A link to Laura is below.


God Bless