Thursday, 27 December 2012

The Power of Words - Movie fun

I love watching films of all types and as I am sure is similar for most people there are quotes that hit you smack dab in the middle of the chuckle button! As it is still the season of glitter and fun I thought I'd post some of my favourites. As with all of this type of quotes they are only words arranged in different orders but the power is amazing. I suppose in all of our writings, irrespective of genre, we are all looking for the holy grail of the memorable phrase!

 Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

http://youtu.be/xSBmi9axlR0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

 101 Dalmations



  • Servant: Oh, l don't believe so, Madame. l thought we liked stripes this year.
  • Cruella: What kind of sycophant are you?
  • Servant: Um, what kind of sycophant would you like me to be?
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 I, Robot

Detective Del Spooner: It's okay, you can relax. I'm a police officer. 
Woman: You... are an *asshole*. Your lucky I can't breathe otherwise I'd be walking all up and down your ass. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jurassic Park

http://youtu.be/YKRnEOUxZm0

------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perchik: Money is the world's curse. 
Tevye: May the Lord smite me with it. And may I never recover.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously there are loads more but I like these.

God Bless