Monday, 22 April 2013

A Tuesday Recipe - Somerset Pork


Somerset Pork with greens and crushed new potatoes

This recipe was something I cooked about 20 years ago and is in fact a fairly standard and straight forward meal. It is very tasty and I have added one or two enhancements that is to my personal taste. I also adopted a technique from a pork meal I published on the TAB above a few weeks ago. Having fried off the pork pieces I laid them in the casserole on a bed of onion rings and apple slices. I also chopped onion and garlic which went into the casserole with a bottle of dry cider. 
To change this into Normandy Pork replace the cider with white wine and perhaps the odd drop or two of Calvados. 
Such is the nature of the meal I believe it would go well with pasta or rice.

Full recipe on the TAB above

'A book is a friend that does what no friend can do - stay quiet when you want to think!'


Read Online

My latest Steele novel is at the proof stage and the cover is as seen above. I'm quite excited about having completed this one. As the title suggests there is more background to our hero Patrick Steele and also Naomi Kobayashi and their romance continues but how does it all come out?
Stay tuned for the actual launch.

Releases come like buses - in pairs. My 4th Steele novel 'A Changed Reality' is now available from Smashwords.

A Changed Reality the 4th Steele novel https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/308893


God Bless