The highest ever recorded score at Scrabble was 392 for the word "caziques" at a tournament in Manchester.
2. Getting as close to the urinal as possible to allow a smooth, unbroken stream is the most effective way for men to reduce "splashback".
I never knew that!!!!!!
3. The most effective time to drink coffee is between 09:30 and 11:30.
4. Solar cells convert sunlight into electricity more efficiently when loud music is played to them - as long as it's pop or rock.
5. Edinburgh and Glasgow have witnessed more reports of paranormal activities than any other cities in the UK.
6. An estimated 600,000 bats were killed in the United States by wind turbines in 2012.
7. PhD students in Kashmir are graded in part on the kebab feast they lay on at their assessment.
8. The anatomical structure of froghopper genitals has remained unchanged in 165 million years.
How have I survived this long without knowing that?
9. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been to more than 100 Bruce Springsteen concerts.
10. The least depressed country in the world is Japan, according to a study of global diagnosis rates.