Friday, 15 November 2013

Writing - Finishing a book

I 'finished' Cessation today. It is the longest book I've written so far but not by a whole lot, and it isn't a Steele story. In some ways this is the most frustrating time for me because I have always been one to leave something once it's finished. I hate going back over stuff but I do have to edit this book then I have to find a cover that I'm happy with and finally I need to upload to my publisher and order proof copies.



If I'm to get this book on the shelves for Christmas I need to get cracking. So every spare moment is going to be spent on the nitty gritty of publishing.



I like blues, greens usually but the one below is closest to the nature of the story its  just the colour is a touch muted.




Then of course once the basics are completed and the book goes to be printed I need to then market it which is even more difficult than the other bits.

God Bless