Friday, 6 June 2014

Writing - Castled launch continues




The launch of a book is something that I've done 8 times! You'd have thought I'd know what I was doing by now. However, like with all new things I seem to be a slow learner. This book is doing okay for a start which in terms of best sellers is really poor but in terms of my book sales I'm quite pleased.

The link below is for the Kindle version of the book on amazon.co.uk and is at the introductory cost of £0.77


For amazon.com the price is $1.29 and the link is net,


Having discussed strategies to encourage more sales these introductory offers will follow a slightly different pattern. I will increase the price by £1/day until the actual selling price is reached. 

The book is available in paperback from completelynovel.com at £4.99 It's quicker to follow the following link,