Monday, 2 March 2015

Tuesday cooking - Creamy chilli, bacon and tomato spaghetti



I was beginning to wind down this page however, I discovered a recipe for a spaghetti sauce that sounded tasty and proved to be so.


This recipe is very tasty and exceedingly inexpensive. Also as I often try to make life as easy as possible the mechanics of this dish couldn't be more simple.

Alternatives to bacon could be almost anything. The photograph shows bacon but I've also produced the dish with bratwurst sausage and reckon you could substitute meat for clams or other fish. If you are vegetarian then any firm root vegetable would go equally well.

The full recipe is on the TAB above


Now I don't usually add much on a recipe day, it is an excuse to have an easier blogging day, but I received an email from readwave.com concerning a short story I wrote a few months back saying that I'd reached 1000 readers. This prompted me to look back at some of the other stories I'd written for that site and was shocked to discover that the following has been read 15500+ times.


It is a tongue in cheek look at what the future could look like for us of older generations in the hands of Generation Y!

God Bless